Hermit: an Underwater Tale
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Underwater, a new threat slowly emerges. Playing as a helpless hermit crab, use your shells to defeat countless waves of monsters and giant sea creatures in this action packed 2d game.
Hermit started from a global game jam game (https://sharpedstonestudios.itch.io/hermit-the-sea-caterpillar) and is currently being developed.
The official website of this game is UnderwaterTale.com
The demo is free to download here, or on Steam!
The demo includes:
- A tutorial , and first easy level (ok ok maybe not that easy).
- A second challenging level .
- An infinite level , with leaderboards and high score. Try to beat your friends!
- No less than 6 different shells !
- Co-op mode , for a lot more fun!
We hope you will enjoy playing the demo as much as we enjoyed creating it!
Early Coffee Games
⚠️ Steam needs to be running in order to access the leaderboard⚠️
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Early Coffee Games|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, arena, Cute, High Score, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Blog, Community, Steam, Twitter, YouTube|
- Hermit: an Underwater Tale Demo Available for Free Now!Aug 03, 2022
- The rocket shell and its raritiesJun 09, 2021
- Milestone 1: Basic gameplay, Enemy system, first boss, and storylineApr 25, 2021
- Hermit going full fletched gameNov 29, 2020